SCHOOL YEAR 2021 - 22
Week of 5/2/22
- SCHOOL CLOSED: Monday, May 2, 2022 (Eid-al-Fitr: Last Day of Ramadan)
- GRADE 8 SENIOR DUES PAYMENT DEADLINE: Friday, May 6, 2022
- SCHOOL LEADERSHIP TEAM MEETING: Tuesday, May 10, 2022 (4:30pm)
- PTA MEETING: Tuesday, May 10, 2022 (6:00pm)
STUDENTS ON QUARANTINE!
Attendance for Remote Students will be updated as needed.
(If you have any questions or concerns regarding submitting, please contact Mr. Winston via email.
- STUDENTS WILL SUBMIT WORK AND ATTENDANCE VIA REMOTE ONLY IF THEY HAVE RECEIVED A "POSITIVE" COVID-19 CONFIRMATION. MAXIMUM 10 DAYS (INCLUDING WEEKENDS)!
- Students that are notified as CLOSE CONTACTS will receive two test kits from the school. They must test on DAY 1 upon notification. If negative, they can return to the school building. Please note the 2nd test must be taken on 5th DAY. Students will continue normal school activities if NEGATIVE.
If POSITIVE results, CONTACT THE SCHOOL IMMEDIATELY!
REMOTE LEARNING IS NOT AN OPTION UNLESS INSTRUCTED AND ORDERED BY THE CITY!
DO YOU HAVE YOUR SCHOOL ACCOUNT?
You can sign up for an account by entering a few basic details. This will allow you to begin receiving notifications from the DOE. It only takes five minutes, and it is the first step in getting a full account.