SCHOOL YEAR 2022-23
TAKE A VIRTUAL TOUR OF R.E.L.C.
HIGH SCHOOL APPLICATIONS DUE
THURSDAY, DECEMBER 1, 2022
D13 SUPERINTENDENT VISITATION
FRIDAY, DECEMBER 2, 2022
Please check this site daily for updates.
- For additional assistance with parent-student account access, please contact the school parent coordinator, Mr. Hayes, ext. 1230.
- For attendance / immunization and student records, contact Mr. Winston (ext. 1260)
- For iPad / tech issues, contact Ms. Sansbury (ext. 1270)
2022 - 2023
OFFICIAL SCHOOL TIME: 8:10am - 2:30pm
L.I.U. Advantage After School Program: 2:30 - 3:30pm
UNIVERSAL SUPPLY LIST
IMPORTANT PARENT NOTICIES
2022-23 IMMUNIZATION REQUIREMENTS
Note: Grade 6 students must have updated TDAP Vaccine by age 11.
Grade 7-8 students must have updated MENACWY (Meningitis) Vaccine by age 12.
ROUND 1 DEADLINE: OCTOBER 20, 2022.
CELL PHONE POLICY
* 2022 -2023 UNIFORM POLICY
Grade 6: Hunter Green Polo Shirt
Grade 7: Navy Blue Polo Shirt
Grade 8: Burgundy Polo Shirt
Black or Khaki Pants / Skirt
* NO JEANS / NO SHORTS / NO CAPRIS
BLACK SNEAKERS OR SHOES ONLY!
* Purchase of School Hoodies beginning October 20, 2022
Middle School 113
The Mission of RELC is to motivate and develop our urban children into tomorrow's leaders through an accelerated curriculum with fine and performing arts, science, and technology.
COVID-19 Guidance for Families (Grades K–12)
CLICK HERE TO VIEW!
PARENTS NEED TO VIEW YOUR CHILD'S STUDENT ACCOUNT:
1. Is there a uniform policy?
A. YES, Mandatory. Students remain in their SAME COLOR for all three years.
2. How is my child evaluated for an IEP?
A. Consultations and requests are made via School Based Support Team to determine if an IEP is necessary.
3. What time does school begins and ends?
A. 8:10 - 2:30pm
4. Can my child bring lunch to school ?
A. Yes, please note, microwavable food is not allowed; No GLASS BOTTLES allowed.
5. Can my child use their own laptop for school?
A. YES, Please know it their responsibility to keep their personal device safe and all information secure.
Principal Daughtry: firstname.lastname@example.org
Malcolm Hayes, Parent Coordinator:
Respect For All Liaison:
Tiffany Pierre, Guidance Counselor
Sexual Harassment Prevention Liaison:
Marvin Brown, Social Worker
- - - - - - -
ONLINE FORMS AND NOTICES!
Please Complete and Return to School by
SEPTEMBER 16, 2022
Please Return Forms to School or COMPLETE ONLINE by September 30, 2022
ROUND 2 DEADLINE: November 30, 2022.
(PLEASE SEE IMMUNIZATION REQUIREMENTS ABOVE.)