SCHOOL YEAR 2021 - 22
Please check this site daily for updates.
- For additional assistance with parent-student account access, please contact the school parent coordinator, Mr. Hayes, ext. 1230.
- For attendance / immunization and student records, contact Mr. Winston (ext. 1260)
- For iPad / tech issues, contact Ms. Sansbury (ext. 1270)
2021 - 2022
OFFICIAL STUDENT TIME: 8:10am - 2:30pm
UNIVERSAL SUPPLY LIST
UPDATED 2021-22 CELL PHONE POLICY
2021-22 UNIFORM POLICY
Grade 6: Navy Blue Polo Shirt
Grade 7: Burgundy Polo Shirt
Grade 8: Hunter Green Polo Shirt
Black or Khaki Pants / Skirt
* Purchase of School Hoodies beginning October 20, 2021
PARENTS NEED TO VIEW YOUR CHILD'S STUDENT ACCOUNT:
2021-22 DOE HOMECOMING
GUIDE FOR PARENTS
Middle School 113
The Mission of RELC is to motivate and develop our urban children into tomorrow's leaders through an accelerated curriculum with fine and performing arts, science, and technology.
- STUDENTS WILL SUBMIT WORK AND ATTENDANCE VIA REMOTE ONLY IF THEY HAVE RECEIVED A "POSITIVE" COVID-19 CONFIRMATION (MAXIMUM 10 DAYS INCLUDING WEEKENDS).
- Students that are notified as CLOSE CONTACTS will receive two test kits from the school. They must test on DAY 1 upon notification. If negative, they can return to the school building. Please note the 2nd test must be taken on 5th DAY. Students will continue normal school activities if NEGATIVE.
If POSITIVE results, CONTACT THE SCHOOL IMMEDIATELY! QUARANTINE WILL OPERATE 10 DAYS FROM WHEN THE SCHOOL IS NOTIFIED.
FULL REMOTE LEARNING IS NOT AN OPTION UNLESS INSTRUCTED AND ORDERED BY THE CITY!
Principal Daughtry: email@example.com
Malcolm Hayes, Parent Coordinator:
Respect For All Liaison:
Tiffany Pierre, Guidance Counselor
Sexual Harassment Prevention Liaison:
Marvin Brown, Social Worker
- - - - - - -
ONLINE FORMS AND NOTICES!
Please Complete and Return to School by
SEPTEMBER 24, 2021 (DUE NOW!!!)
Please Return Forms to School or COMPLETE ONLINE by October 8, 2021 (DUE NOW!!!)
Form can be completed using your Student Account online, or you can print and return form to the school IMMEDIATELY.